Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

GV art and design shirts

0 HS
GlueFingers Lavelli's picture
July 17, 2014 at 8:19pm
3 Comments

Wondering if anyone else has purchased shirts from these guys. Mostly all Cleveland stuff they sell. I have bought some pretty slick Browns tees from them before, but recently my wife put an order in on June 10th for a fathers day gift for me. The shirts finally showed up 3 weeks after the order was placed. She ordered 3 shirts for 85 bucks, We received 2 of the 3 shirts ordered. One had a hole in the chest. The invoice we received said that there were 3 shirts in the print, but there were only two. The invoice had a hand written note in marker that said the other shirt would be ASAP. That was on June 22nd. So here we are paying 85 bucks for one good shirt, one with a hole, and one that is probably not on its way. My wife filed a claim with paypal. She said that their Facebook has a ton of complaints about orders.

I just wanted to know if anyone has had similar problems with them, or had an issue resolved. They have not responded to a single email or call.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments