Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Thank you.

Sims_tOSU's picture
July 12, 2014 at 4:39pm
44 Comments

Well I would love to thank everyone who commented on my last article lol. My buddy and I were talking about this site and I told him I lost a ton of helmet stickers. He continued to tell me that he's seen worse so I bet him I could lose at least 40 in one forum. This is a website so anyone who cares about helmet stickers needs to find a life please. I am a diehard buckeye fan not a troll but still it was awesome to almost be the top active discussion lol. Thank you everyone I won the bet lol I lost around 45 in one forum lol. 

703Buckeye's picture

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+5 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

CONGRATS!!!! 

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+6 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

Haven't you made two posts now about helmet stickers and are now telling people who care about them to get a life? You're kind of creeping me out. 

+18 HS
osu07asu10's picture

Haha that's great B1G Dump

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

BassDropper's picture

link to what the op is talking about please.

DIRECTIONER

Knarcisi's picture

He's gonna challenge your record, Bass. 

+5 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

Who do you think the 'buddy' mentioned in the first post is?

+4 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

What's the prize for winning the bet?

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+2 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

Click here to view the thread he is talking about -- http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/anything-else/2014/07/37434/opinions

+1 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

The only thing you proved is that you are definitely not older than 18. And you just keep proving it.

+16 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

+15 HS
osu07asu10's picture

There is so much going on in this GIF. I like the guy with the slow glasses tilt but the girls face front and center when she looks down is priceless

FROMTHE18's picture

I too enjoyed those things you've mentioned. Another one: the blonde on the right is gorgeous. Not a groundbreaking observation, but yeah, her saying no would be a dagger straight to the heart

osu07asu10's picture

Yeah she's looking good and none too impressed with whoever they are looking at

Urban Nation Army's picture

The context is pretty funny (also includes many other gorgeous girls which is a plus):

Bet you can't say "Bert Bielma is a bumbling buffoon" five times fast.

kareemabduljacobb's picture

Luckily for you they put a cap (10) on the amount of DVs you can get on a post now, some peeps have had -100+ on some of their posts back on the old site.

+5 HS
BUCKSOMIES's picture

Ahh, the good 'ol days.

sox33osu's picture

You seem like a popular kid.

+7 HS
Rob Reese's picture

10:1 says there was no bet.  Pure fiction. 

"All I have known at Michigan is failure.  That's all I know." - Taylor Lewan

+9 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

I can't wait to spot his next account.

+3 HS
Sims_tOSU's picture

I can't wait either 

-10 HS
Buckeye in Illini country's picture

I LITERALLY was going to post the same gif.  So I'll post this.  It fits.

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

+1 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture
This is going to end well.
+5 HS
Rob Reese's picture

"Thank you everyone I won the bet lol I lost around 45 in one forum lol."

"All I have known at Michigan is failure.  That's all I know." - Taylor Lewan

+3 HS
TexasBuck11's picture

We all lost just for reading this post.

+3 HS
KingsRite's picture

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

AngryWoody's picture

I always love it when people have forum meltdowns

Our Honor Defend!

+2 HS
osu407's picture

So you bet your friend that if you acted immature it would cause people to treat you like an immature person?

You should be a sociologist with that keen understanding of the human psyche

+2 HS
airbuckeye's picture

Let see you want to boast about losing 45 helmet stickers in one post ?  way. But anyone on here could do that if they wanted to hell i could come on make one post and lose anywhere from 300 to 500 in just one post. But what would be the point and posting something and comming of like a complete ass and a moron.

Squirrel Master's picture

You ain't got nothing on OSUforlife.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+3 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+3 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Damned if you do and damned if you Don't.................... So don't!!!!!!

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!