Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Magic eye...please post any cool ones you can find.

Groveport Heisman's picture
June 3, 2014 at 5:45am
44 Comments

Have to stare pretty close to see any on my screen, but Seattle has sprung my interest to something absolutely amazing from childhood. If you can read or see the picture post what it is.For those not hip google how to see.

huh

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Go1Bucks's picture

DD + CP

Go Bucks!

Go1Bucks's picture

floral wedding bells

Go Bucks!

+2 HS
MordenoftheSith's picture

That's pretty sweet, i haven't seen once like this before.

If you only knew the POWER of the Dark Side.

+1 HS

Indeed, one of my favorites. Looks so damn real.

Poison nuts's picture

This one is so cool - like you could walk right into the picture.

"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill" - Detective Rustin Cohle.

+1 HS

Another decent life  like one.

+2 HS
Poison nuts's picture

For some reason I had to look at this one a bit longer than most, but once I got it - it's very cool!

"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill" - Detective Rustin Cohle.

+1 HS

It is indeed. Once it pops out, it all lights up and drags your vision to the back. Very cool. I'm going to look into seeing if some of these cooler ones can be printed out or bought and framed and used as real art pieces.

Rocket Man's picture

Very nice one. It pops.

Never put off 'til tomorrow what you can put off indefinitely.

+1 HS

AngryWoody's picture

Dolphins? Maybe a half eaten banana?

Our Honor Defend!

+2 HS

lol I think 3 Dolphins.

+1 HS
Poison nuts's picture

3 dolphins for sure.

+1 HS

Go1Bucks's picture

Guy playing guitar and a TV - tribute to MTV? 

Go Bucks!

+1 HS

Poison nuts's picture

Didn't get much out of this one...alien I guess, but not that great compared to others. Picture just kind of keeps splitting apart.

+1 HS

+1 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

starfish

Go Bucks!

+1 HS

+1 HS
AngryWoody's picture

I think this is a teddy bear

Our Honor Defend!

+1 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

some sort of animal

Go Bucks!

+1 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

I'm confident that the 1st one says *ichigan sucks and that Alex Malzone should keep his f-----g mouth shut.

+1 HS
Optimistic Buckeye Pessimist's picture

Read my entire screen name....

+9 HS
OSU_ALUM_05's picture

If you stare at this one too long you'll go blind, but if you time it just right you'll see Nick Saban jumping up and down on Bert's soul.

+4 HS
JDunc686's picture

This is a tricky one because if you stare at it too long you either vomit or go blind.

[Edit]  Ahh, beat me to it Alum! Well played!

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Thanks for the love Grove - Nice topic!!!!!!!!! 

+2 HS
bucknasty13's picture

I hate this.  I can't see anything.

+4 HS
MordenoftheSith's picture

Look at the picture without focusing your eyes.  Eventually you will see double, which is good.  Once you unfocus your vision enough to see double, the 3D image will start to appear.

If you only knew the POWER of the Dark Side.

+1 HS
Baroclinicity's picture

Same. Never seen one.  Dammit.

When you're holding a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

I've always hated these damned things. 

I could never see them.... For the longest time, I thought people were just messing with me and there was nothing really there. I still kind of feel that way to an extent.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+2 HS

This on is tiny but is cool as hell if you can get her to work.

Poison nuts's picture

So...would Steensn be upset with this?

+1 HS

18+

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I don't think anyone needs to know how to M.E. to figure this beauty out. 

+2 HS
cinserious's picture

~~So...would Steensn be upset with this?

He definitely would this one! 

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

+1 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

Nice pigtails!

Go Bucks!

+1 HS
CentralFloridaBuckeye's picture

Love these!  Too cool.

+1 HS
cinserious's picture

Thanks for the flashbacks dude! I haven't seen stationary shit move like that since my 'magic' mushroom days.

BTW: If you are using Internet Explorer and can't see the 3D images, try doing it on Chrome.

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

+1 HS