Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

scrotum tatoo, anything dumber?

johnblairgobucks's picture
May 18, 2014 at 2:18am
40 Comments

Besides being a michigan fan?

Baroclinicity's picture

I was hoping for pics.

When you're holding a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

+8 HS
BassDropper's picture

I was hoping for pics

DIRECTIONER

+9 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

This thread has potential.  

+6 HS
Remy's picture

...anything dumber?

Subway hiring Brady Hoke as a diet spokesperson might qualify.

Brady Hoke as a Diet Spokesman

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg

+3 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

:wince:

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+2 HS
bodast67's picture

Too early to see that...

" I hope when I die, I die laughing"...                

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Wife: "What are you reading?"

Me: Turns and stares in horror...

+9 HS
cajunbuckeye's picture

Poking the bear, or in this case the cat.....

An angry fan...rooting for an angry team...led by angry coaches

+9 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

This might  be one of the coolest gifs Ive seen in like forever. ^5

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
zenshade's picture

Is that a bird getting pwnd by MR. BADASS CAT? If so, must be related to a BlueJay. I've seen that kind of stupid behavior out of them. I had a couple try to kick me out of my apartment once because one of my windows was about ten feet from their nest, a nest they decided to build a good 3 months after we'd moved in no less.

But seriously, that reaction by MR. BADASS CAT may be the most athletic maneuver I've ever seen in the animal kingdom.

+1 HS
cajunbuckeye's picture

Forgetting simple math equations, i.e. 1=1, 1+1=2, 2>1....

+3 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Your username seems oddly appropriate for this thread...

Poison nuts's picture

Misspelling Tattoo. Every OSU fan should be way too familiar with this word by now.

"Do not pass me, just slow down - I can move right through you" Superchunk - Precision Auto.

+14 HS
Damonbuckeye's picture

I love that woman. .

johnblairgobucks's picture

2 am..... Captain Morgan and spell check let me down...... i'll do better next time.

+2 HS
Poison nuts's picture

Just so you know, I didn't mean to be a dickhead or anything - just trying to be funny. That word (tattoo) just really sticks out to me these days...

"Do not pass me, just slow down - I can move right through you" Superchunk - Precision Auto.

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Scrotum piercings. Prince albert. Watching the WNBA.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
bukyze's picture

This might change your mind regarding the WNBA:

+5 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Watching the WNBA

Seems to be on par with the others...

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

What's the tattoo of ... The California Raisins?

+2 HS
BassDropper's picture

I have the Script Ohio tatted on my lower back, That was actually a pretty painful place to get a tat.

DIRECTIONER

+1 HS

Not sure if serious.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Right next to the One Direction tattoo?

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+5 HS
Oyster's picture

This comment is woefully underappreciated.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I was thinking about getting my scrotum tattooed but this thread had pushed me in a different direction. Thankfully!

+6 HS
BlockO's picture

If I get mine pierced can I get 2000 buckeye stickers?

"faith seeking understanding” (fides quaerens intellectum)

Seattle Linga's picture

I won't give you any for stupidity but I will give you an upvote for the effort. +1

+2 HS
Oyster's picture

Sure.  We will take your word for it though, no need to prove anything.

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

What, someone got a tattoo of Nick Saban?

+1 HS
cajunbuckeye's picture

Did you say, Nick Saban as "Tattoo?"

+5 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Now that's freakin funny!

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture
+2 HS
Oyster's picture

In my opinion, inking your face is probably the dumbest thing in my book.  Unless you are Mike Tyson, which in that case it is the coolest thing I have ever seen.

(just covering myself in case Mr. Tyson is reading today)

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Nice one Oyster - Trust me - You'll be happy you covered yourself as he reads this forum almost everyday.

Whoa Nellie's picture

Inside of the lip tattoo freaks me out.  Think of what you have to do to see it or have it be seen.  And, isn't that how race horses are branded? 

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

Neck tattoos are pretty damn stupid. I have seen only one or two that looked presentable and it was probably because they were on very hot chics and they were tiny(chics and the tats). Cant wait to see some of these kids walking around when they are 50ish. And for the record I have tats on both arms,stomach,chest,and a full back piece.Not a  tat hater at all.

-1 HS
buckskin's picture

Tat on tat hate.  I've now seen it all.

-1 HS