Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Why Columbus is Better Than You: An Illustration

FROMTHE18's picture
March 6, 2014 at 7:35pm
8 Comments
One Bad Buckeye's picture

SHHHHHHH!!!!!! Don't brag about Columbus publicly!!!!! That's when all the a-holes start to come in and try and ruin the place.  When people I don't like ask me how I like columbus, I just say "Yeah, it's not bad".  

Best kept secret in the country if you ask me......I love living in C-bus.  

"I'm One Bad Buckeye, and I approve this message."

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Funny.........I hear that about Seattle as well - we tell people it rains all the time just to keep them out.

+1 HS
KingKosar's picture

Portland is the same way.  Horrible weather.  Rainy and cloudy all the time.  Who would ever want to live there?  haha :)

+1 HS
Oyster's picture

Putting the fake moss of the roof to perpetuate the lie about the rain is the best touch though.  What you people won't do to keep up the ruse...

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

In-laws live in the Portland area - we are down there all the time - another great city. 

+1 HS
Buckeyeneer's picture

I love this city. If people come tell me that "they've been to Columbus and it sucks" it basically tells me that they suck as people. I'm sorry that in one of the 15 largest MSAs in America you can't find anything fun to do . . .

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes
THE Ohio State University

+1 HS
FloridaBuck's picture

Cool graphic, thanks for the post