Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Jeff Okudah Shutting Up Haters Who Labeled Him A "Bust"

+19 HS
nafimafi's picture
October 20, 2023 at 5:44pm
22 Comments

im a little surprised I havent seen Okudah mentioned anywhere, considering I follow so much Ohio State related content.

We all know Jeff struggled in Detroit, and as a 3rd overall pick he received a lot of criticism.

Jeff was always my favorite player on the team during his time at OSU, as he was always a class act as a person and player. 

After being traded to Atlanta this off season, Jeff has quietly been balling out as one of the top corners in the league. Sometimes guys just need a change of scenery to unlock their potential. He seems like someone Atlanta will absolutely re-sign and will benefit from a healthy pay day. 

Also, in a similar fashion, Chase Young has quietly been looking like his old self in Washington, being very disruptive and getting a lot of blocking attention. Nice to see two guys from the same draft class stacking performances after being doubted by their fanbases and the NFL as a whole.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments