Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Cleveland Browns 2023 Regular Season

+21 HS
BuckIDave's picture
September 7, 2023 at 12:41pm
305 Comments

The Cleveland Browns open their 2023 season this Sunday with the Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland. The Browns have upgraded the personnel on both sides of the ball, and will have DeShaun Watson for the full 17 game schedule. Cleveland has added Jim Schwartz as the DC, and his reputation for building stout defenses is known around the league.

Most of the pundits I have seen have the Browns on the outside looking in when it comes to the playoffs, but I really believe this team has a real chance to prove the doubters wrong. There are seasoned veterans on offense and defense, and the depth is better than what it has been in several areas. 

Cleveland also has signed veteran kicker Dustin Hopkins after Cade York was released after the preseason.

I have said on other posts that 10-7 is realistic, with the possibility of 11-6, depending on if the Browns can get off to a good start. The AFC North might be the best division in the NFL, but Cleveland can be very competitive with the roster they have assembled.

Go Browns!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 305 Comments