Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

NBA Draft/Offseason Thread

+8 HS
Cooper's picture
June 21, 2023 at 5:42pm
165 Comments

I wanted to create a quick thread to direct all draft/offseason/Cavs offseason talk since it seemed to be spread out everywhere.

Beal has been traded to the Suns, Porzingis has been traded to the Celtics, Brogdon to the Clippers.

Apparently, there are some red (note: not yellow) flags regarding Brice Sensabaugh's knee that will probably hinder his ability to be a first round pick. For those who were questioning Brice's decision, it's pretty obvious he wanted to get his money now before his knees fell apart while still in college.

The draft starts tomorrow, June 22, at 8 p.m. Wembanyama will be going first, Brandon Miller is expected to go 2nd, and Scoot Henderson 3rd, but every pick past 1 could be subject to a trade. I am sure there will be a lot of activity tonight and tomorrow night.

The Cavs have been rumored to try and get into the first round, but who knows. Getting Kuzma for the MLE is highly unlikely as is it is reported he wants $30 million from teams (reports are teams are laughing in his face). I have seen Royce O'Neale and a few other names floating around, but it does not seem like the Cavs will be making big moves as of right now.

JJ Redick's Victor Wembanyama interview dropped today and I highly recommend watching it. The kid is more enlightened than 99.9% of kids his age; he really seems destined for greatness.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 165 Comments