Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

2022 NFL Mock Draft Post First Quarter

+2 HS
Spartan13's picture
October 4, 2021 at 2:48pm
68 Comments

The first quarter(ish) of the NFL season is over and with 5 game of college football being completed the draft order and top prospects are starting to take shape. Its a really interesting draft year where there are essentially no top QBs. Here are some of the picks that I found interesting. The draft order is based on current record.

• #1-Jacksonville:Kayvon Thibadeux, pairing him with Josh Allen would form a really strong pass rushing duo to build around for Meyer. 
  • #7- New England-DE Aiden Hutchinson, I know he plays for the bad guys but he is one of my favorite players to watch, just relentless and will likely be the best player we play during the regular season. Hutchinson and Chase Winovich being a DE duo for New England is fun to hate.
  • 8/9 Carson Strong and Matt Coral are the first two QBs taken going to Houston and Atlanta. Can't really argue Howell/Rattler are better. 
  • #16 Chiefs-Chris Olave-They dont have a true outside receiving threat and this would be an incredible fit. Olave can get open and make crazy catches and Mahomes is going to be able to feed it to him. I would love to see this fit. 
  • #18 Browns-EDGE Kinglsey Enagbare, the idea is BPA with very few holes on the roster. Enagbare is good pass rusher.
  • #23 Cowboys-Garrett Wilson-Kind of a weird fit with Cooper and CeeDee Lamb there but they have no other receivers under contract after this year. But the Defense and OL are playing well and having two stars like Wilson/Lamb on rookie deals they will be able to stay cheap on offense. 
  • #27 Bengals- DE Zach Harrison-Not sure much makes sense here, no way they end up drafting 27 and no way they would take a DE. Bengals already have Hendrickson, Hubbard, and Ossai at the position. I think the top needs are RT, IOL, and CB. 

Some notable college team numbers
OSU-Olave, Wilson, Harrison
Georgia-CB Derion Kendrick
Bama-Evan Neal & Christian Harris(LOL)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2022-nfl-mock-draft-texans-falc...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 68 Comments