Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

What's Next for Dwayne Haskins

-5 HS
buckslan's picture
December 28, 2020 at 2:16pm
2 Comments

What do you guys think is next for Haskins? I think he still has a bright future ahead of him, he just needs to mature a ton. It was a bad marriage on both sides when he was drafted by Washington. The guy has all the talent in the world, but really needs to grow up. I think it would be best for him if he went and played backup for a year or two behind a veteran QB. Me personally, I'd love to see my Vikings take a gamble on him. We aren't exactly sold on Cousins for the future, and nabbing Haskins means we wouldn't have to draft a QB with our first round pick in 2021. He could learn under Kirk (or any other veteran, no nonsense QB/locker room) and take over in a couple of years. Haskins is only 22 I believe, still way too young to not have a future in the NFL. I think he could absolutely turn it around, grow the hell up, and be a good NFL QB when he's 25+. He just really needs to fall into the right franchise, and now that he's a free agent that's the first step in getting back on track.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 2 Comments