Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

WR target Babb sustains ‘significant’ injury

+7 HS
Defiance's picture
August 7, 2017 at 4:24pm
60 Comments

One of the Buckeyes’ top 2018 targets, wide receiver Kamryn Babb could miss his senior football season according to a report.

It's like some kind of sick curse or something, right?!

The Buckeyes have signing at least two great wide receivers in their 2018 recruiting class as a goal and one of the prospects perhaps at the top of the list is Saint Louis (Mo.) Christian Brothers receiver Kamryn Babb. And Babb is generally considered a big Ohio State “lean.”

Unfortunately, according to a report by Stltoday.com and Post-Dispatch, Babb sustained a “significant” knee injury during a recent practice last week amd may miss his senior football season.

Babb has made multiple Ohio State visits and told Bucknuts in July at the The Opening in Oregon he has, “probably the best relationship” with the Ohio State coaches. He also talked about the possibility of committing to the Buckeyes at their Friday Night Lights camp in late July though he did not end up making it to the event.

Reports are unconfirmed but needless to say, this is NOT good news.

We'll have to wait and hear this from more official sources but based on Bosa, Grimes and others I'm sure I've missed, I'm not too surprised.

Here's a link for the short read.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 60 Comments