Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Who gets Danny Clarks spot?

-6 HS
URBANDYNASTY's picture
September 27, 2016 at 10:53pm
84 Comments

Happy game week everyboday! Who do you think gets Clark's spot? Does this mean we now have a better chance to land Tufele. Maybe staff goes all in for both Hines and Browning now if they weren't already "all in" Personally I don't see Cam Akers joining the class but I do think it presents an oppurtunity for Jaylen Harris to sneak back in the class. Although he may be considered a bit of a project, the upside on the guy is tremendous. He's already 6'5 210. Imagine 2 years with King Micki! Dude could be 6'5 230 and just unstoppable. Wanted to hear your guys' thoughts.

EDIT: This is in no way intended to be a diss thread towards Clark. I feel for the guy I really do. He was our first 2017 commit, he's been in the class for 4 years. Many of the guys we have committed were also recruited by Clark. He's been a class act since the beginning and I wish him nothing but the best. I will be rooting him on at the next level no matter where he goes. Other than ttun of course

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 84 Comments