Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Will Urban address the Drayton/Weber issue? Especially now that Cass Tech's coach is up in arms...

0 HS
JasonBuck's picture
February 6, 2015 at 9:18am
141 Comments

I don't post here often (and haven't in awhile) but this particular issue seems to be about as bad as it's gotten on here in a long time.  I hate to see a team that just won a national title take such a hit, no only with their fans, but also the writers on this website (see DJ's skull session today and Birms's twitter last night) and the media in general.  I realize that right now we are all "assuming" what happened leading up to Weber's commitment to our Buckeyes on National Signing Day (greatest day not during the normal football season), however one of the things I've learned is that any time bad press hits, it's always good to get out in front of it and "frame the conversation" (public relations 101).  So my question is this, will Urban address this issue?  And if so, how? Will he do it in a public forum (news conference, etc) or privately as the conversation comes up with future recruits? What are your thoughts? And I suppose a follow up to this, is should he address it publicly at all?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 141 Comments