Visitor List (Subject To Change)
September 6th (Virginia Tech)
'15 QB Torrance Gibson (Plantation, FL) - official
'15 DE Josh Sweat (Chesapeake, VA) - official
'15 DE Mekhi Brown (Columbus, GA) - official
'15 OT Branden Bowen (Draper, UT) - official
'15 LB Ricky DeBerry (Richmond, VA) - official
November 1st (Illinois)
'15 LB Malik Jefferson (Mesquite, TX) - official
November 29th (The Game)
'15 RB Damien Harris (Berea, KY) - official
'15 S Will Sunderland (Midwest City, OK) - official
'16 OT Michael Jordan (Canton, MI)
'16 OT Tommy Kraemer (Cincinnati, OH)
Scout $ - Decision Day for Daniels '15 OH OL James Daniels
- Announcing tomorrow at 11am in his HS gym. Down to Iowa and Ohio State.
Rivals $ - Simmons to visit then announce '15 VA LB Jahvoni Simmons
- Announcing August 5th...visiting UVA this weekend...NC State and Wisconsin have turned up the heat...has visited Notre Dame, Clemson, NC State, and Tennessee this summer.
Rivals $ - UF decommit talking to UM `every day' '15 FL DB Marcus Lewis
- Says he will take an official to Oregon, Miami and Michigan...also considering Florida, Ohio State, Mississippi and Kentucky.
Rivals $ - Holyfield shows off Ann Arbor '16 GA RB Elijah Holyfield
- Visited Ann Arbor with his parents for the BBQ, including getting there a day early for some one-on-one time with the coaches...talks about his conversations with Coach Jackson and Coach Nussmeier.
BN$--Ferns Has Great Ohio State Visit '16 OH LB Brendan Ferns
- Brendan says yesterday's brief visit answered all of their academic concerns and was a success.
BN$--No. 6 Cornerback Will Definitely Return To Ohio State '16 FL DB Trayvon Mullen
- Trayvon says he will definitely camp again in Columbus and the coaches and team made them feel at home.
Last Friday night, Eric Glover-Williams found himself in the exact spot he was in one year ago. With nothing and everything to prove, Glover-Williams stepped onto the Ohio Stadium turf ready to put on a show.
The all important Friday Night Lights camp has come and gone and while it was a huge success for the Buckeyes, it was quiet on the recruiting front on Tuesday.