Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Good luck to you Shaun ........... ND is a much better choice than TTUN.

+8 HS
ITWASME's picture

Exactly what I was going to say!

+1 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

He hates Ohio State, so it's not like he should be here. He's a talented Michigan man, and it's just funny to see him spurn that dumpster fire for Notre Dame.

+3 HS
otrain2416's picture

Something wrong with those Eds boys lately. Keep those Ignatius and Glenville boys coming down to OSU. Best of luck to you Shaun. 

sharks's picture

Ed's and ND are both run by the Brothers of the Holy Cross.  I'm sure there was some influence at work.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Now him and Elijah Taylor are recruiting Hilliard for ND

BroJim's picture

True, that aint no good.

I season my simple food with hunger

brunstar's picture

...and Kwon is recruiting him to play at Ohio State.

+3 HS
305Buck's picture

We got Kwon and Hubbard so I aint worried too much about Crawford and Taylor recruiting him.

Hilliard said that Meyer has mentioned to him that this class has gotten off to a slow start, all of a sudden he decides to move his timeline up and states that he wants to be a leader for his class. I think he's a Buckeye.

+3 HS
BuckeyeJ's picture

Yeeeeeeeapppp!!!

+1 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

really hope Hilliard pulls the OSU trigger…if he does, I'm sitting pretty comfortable with Harris, etc. 

+3 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Really happy for Crawford. Would have loved for him to be a Buckeye but Notre Dame over TTUN is never a bad deal. We are sitting pretty for the top 4 prospects for 2015 in Ohio (Hilliard, Baker, Scott, and committed EGW) so not too worried. Hope we can keep Baker in state, I've been reading around social media that PSU might be making a big push for the lead. If the Buckeyes can lock him and Hilliard up by the end of the summer, I can see this class really moving and making big strides throughout the first half of the season. Here's hoping for good news the next couple months. 

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

s.pasadena fl's picture

Crawford will play  lot of football at ND.  A good choice by him.

Ed Hopper

+1 HS