Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Justin Hilliard

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture
May 16, 2014 at 4:57pm
27 Comments
BassDropper's picture

DIRECTIONER

+9 HS
BassDropper's picture

You know what they say, 4,523rd times a charm.

DIRECTIONER

+25 HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture

Didn't he say he wasn't gonna commit till after his 4700th visit tho?

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Heard that to but you know when you visit that many times the numbers get distorted.

+2 HS
MikeNugents BigToe's picture

"Remember that 55 yarder against Marshall?" -Not Mike Nugent

+2 HS
Jeremy Birmingham's picture

"Yeah, just seeing the coaches, hang out with Raekwon for a little."

Justin's reply to me when I asked the purpose of the visit. McMillan paying dividends at least a little bit.

DenBuck's picture

We need a commit out of nowhere, this would qualify :)

Buckeye For Life

+1 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Cook something up Chef!

+2 HS
ODEEZ330's picture

Yea buddy!!! Love reakwon on the job. Trust in urb lots of positive news lately. I feel a gray box soon!!!

O'Deez330
stark county football

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

We need someone stoking the fire soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheVictoryBell45's picture

I tweeted at Justin Hilliard "Why not make it official and commit to The Buckeyes this weekend #GoBucks #LinebackerU" and he favorited the tweet. You never know haha. A commitment  from him this weekend would be so huge.  

-10 HS
sivaDavis's picture

I tweeted at Emma Watson and asked if we were both single at 32, would she marry me and she favorited the tweet. So basically we are engaged. Can't wait until that day guys! Every single one of you sick puppies is invited!!!! 

Cash bar though guys, cash bar.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+28 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Premium Members get their drinks paid for at all Buckeye/11W weddings. It's written in the by-laws. Better start saving - it's gonna be a huge bill especially since Hodge will be there

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Emma's got the cash to support an open bar for this crowd. 

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I was kinda thinking the same thing before I wrote that but then again i wasn't sure if she would let him tap her bank account before the honeymoon.            

And yes I just left the door open for some awesome comments to follow..............

+1 HS
Crimson's picture

Her bank account isn't the only thing he'll be tapping on the honeymoon.

Ba dum bum.

+7 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

Lmao!!

Gooz-fra-bah...

BassDropper's picture

Yo Jerrell, you should really let the coaches do their jobs and quit tweeting kids in high school. Not a good look man.

DIRECTIONER

+9 HS
Crimson's picture

Always funny coming from Bass.

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Best player in Ohio along with Jerome Baker. Would love to land this kid as he plays in our old conference which was the toughest division in all of  high school football.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

TheVictoryBell45's picture

Every fan base tweets at recruits. Recruits have pointed out in interviews how fan support from certain teams is impressive so I don't see any negatives to tweeting recruits. 

-10 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

Impeccable logic. :|

+1 HS
BuckChoi's picture

Raekwon and Justin playing together...imagine the possibilities

blazers34's picture

Reading through the always dangerous twitter tea leaves, this one seems at least headed in the right direction. Excited to hear what Birm thinks

Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture

@Birm... When will you speak with Justin and have an update?

Also, I can't think of a better person than Kwon to sell OSU to Hilliard. Imagine those 2 playing together.