Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Chris Clark update

Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture
April 19, 2014 at 12:12pm
33 Comments

Is it true one of OSU's top TE targets for 2015 is on campus visiting today?

That'd be positive news. If OSU landed Chris Clark & Hale Hentges for next year, that'd be sick!

Double tights running down the seams...good luck covering those two, opposing LBs!

buckeyedexter's picture

His twitter said he got here yesterday and will be here all day today too.  Seems he was at TSUN before us; there's also a pic of him with Hoke.

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

SOURCES = 11w. XD

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

-1 HS

hahaha found that on Twitter, too

+15 HS
KBonay's picture

Hey 9Route! Hurry up and post in here so you can claim your helmet stickers for winning twitter. 

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

He has a few fans already-with many more to follow

+1 HS
buckskin's picture

I think I'd rather have Clark and Boykin.

Jeremy Birmingham's picture

He's definitely in Columbus.

osubuck57's picture

Give me Hentges and Boykin. Don't think we get Hentges and Clark.

SCOTTC.

+1 HS
ab1993's picture

Class of '16

+5 HS
ab1993's picture

no problem. when you're posting a tweet, just go to the tweet, click "more" right next to "favorite" and embed tweet comes up. copy the that link and then on 11W, click the twitter icon on top of the comment and paste the link

Class of '16

Woodshed's picture

Yeah, for some reason my phone wouldn't do it.

sivaDavis's picture

Way to wear red (not so much Scarlet) up to TSUN! Respect.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

No sure who the recruit on the left is but I'll take that squatchy like guard prospect on the right and call It a day.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+4 HS
ab1993's picture

he looks so uncomfortable lol

Class of '16

+2 HS
Sin City Buckeye's picture

Hoke probably farted right before the pic was taken.

Is there a difference between Viper and Leo? "No, we just thought Viper sounded cooler."---Former Buckeye Coach Mike Vrabel

+3 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Yep, its confirmed... this is where you house the blimp.

otrain2416's picture

Wears a scarletish shirt to TSUN such a troll move haha

Osurrt's picture

Where's Hokes right hand?

+1 HS
Aesculus.'s picture

Looks like an Ohio State/Meatchicken battle.

11/8/2014 @Michigan State aka Payback

sivaDavis's picture

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

Horvath22's picture

Come on down, Mr. Clark.

Seattle Linga's picture

Would be a great get for the entire staff

+1 HS
Turtlebuster's picture

Per Steve Wiltfong- UM leads Buckeyes for Chris Clark. Clark says players on the UM team and hanging out w/ them put them #1 ahead of OSU. Both will get a visit again.

+1 HS

So his mind has clearly changed about wanting to compete for NC.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

-2 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Gimme Hentges and Boykin. 

Gimme Hentges and Boykin. 

mh277907's picture

I thought that I would bump this as according to Clark's twitter, he will be announcing at The Opening in early July. I know that he recently said that UM is the leader but a whole lot can happen in 2 months.

buckeyebobcat

+1 HS
Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture

I agree with SivaDavis above.  Give me Hentges and Boykin.  I still believe we have to throw the ball to our TEs more this year if we want recruiting to get better at that position. 

Bucknuts reporting Clark is visiting OSU. Good sign.

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Good sign indeed young  Utah.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+4 HS