Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

mh277907's picture

That last tweet from Gibson to DeBerry is interesting. Probably should not put too much thought into it, though.

buckeyebobcat

+1 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

What is up with that photo Sebass? I'm I correct that is Bortles girlfriend?

shame she is wearing a UCF shirt!

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

Posterchild's picture

shame she is wearing a shirt!

FTFY

+1 HS
Hayze's picture
+2 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

Why the heck is this kid not a composite 5 star? Dude has almost 60 offers from literally all around the country. He's college ready from a physical standpoint, and I think he could be a starter as a freshman at many schools. Dude plays like Khalil Mack. Imagine DeBerry and Raekwon together on the field. Then choose one of Berger, Lee, Booker, Johnson, SKL, and Hubbard etc to throw in there. Then imagine Bosa, Spence, Washington, Lewis and the rest of our D-line playing up front. And Webb/Apple/Conley/Lattimore/Dean/Reeves/and

etc at corner. And then Bell/powell/Burrows/edwards--- okay you get the idea. 

+3 HS
jonping67's picture

Could be sick.....and I mean just an absolute sick D.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I hear you and agree 100%

TheBadOwl's picture

He'll probably end up as a defensive end, so he'll follow in the footsteps of Noah Spence. We could see a lot of rotating his freshman year with Lewis and Marcus and Holmes. The pass rush is going to be insane.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
BuckeyeJ's picture

I heard the same that he will prob move to DE

+2 HS
Aesculus.'s picture

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/611286/highlights/127157375

At 47 seconds into this video, Ricky DeBEAST unleashes his inner Kraken.

11/8/2014 @Michigan State aka Payback

+1 HS