Visitors List (Subject To Change)
'15 DT Elijah Taylor (Cincinnati, OH)
'10 TX C Chad Lindsay (Alabama Transfer)
'15 QB Brandon Wimbush (Jersey City, NJ) - tentative
'15 WR Van Jefferson (Brentwood, TN)
'15 TE Chris Clark (Avon, CT)
'15 OL Matthew Burrell (Fredericksburg, VA)
'15 LB Ricky DeBerry (Richmond, VA)
'16 DE Khalid Kareem (Farmington Hills, MI)
'16 OL Ben Bredeson (Hartland, WI)
Core 6 Day
15 DT Tim Settle (Manassas, VA)
'15 DB Cameron Ordway (Pulaski, TN)
'15 RB Natereace Strong (East Saint Louis, IL) - tentative
'15 WR Alex Ofodile (Columbia, MO)
'15 DE Terry Beckner Jr. (East Saint Louis, IL)
'17 WR Jeff Thomas (East Saint Louis, IL)
Scout $ - Kim committing soon? '15 GA OL Kaleb Kim
- Favors Auburn and Georgia.
Scout $ - Southern Swing For Hentges '15 MO TE Hale Hentges
- Visited Alabama yesterday, Auburn today and FSU on Friday...wants to visit Ohio State, Missouri, Michigan, and Michigan State again and plans to decide before his senior year.
Rivals $ - 4-star TE Harris breaks down top 10 '15 TN TE Jackson Harris
- Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, South Carolina and Vanderbilt...talks a little about each.
Scout $ - Ohio State Pledge Visits UNC '15 FL DB Ben Edwards
- Was at UNC's spring game last weekend with teammate Andre Smith (who eventually committed to UNC)...Coach Disch was recruiting him hard saying he needs safeties...besides OSU, Auburn and UNC also focused on Notre Dame, Stanford, and UCLA.
Scout $ - Four-star FB talks about UK visit '15 FL ATH Chandler Cox
- Enjoyed his visits to Kentucky, Tennessee and OSU...says Florida, Florida State, Tennessee, Miami and Kentucky are after him the hardest.
Scout $ - Buckeye Commit Recruiting Others '17 OH QB Danny Clark
- Spent a lot of time with Todd Sibley and Josh Myers.
Mission Viejo (Calif.) wide out Keyshawn Johnson Jr. has exploded on to the recruiting scene this spring landing national offers from some of the biggest schools in the country.
It’s tough to mention the name, Keyshawn Johnson Jr., without acknowledging his famous father, Keyshawn Johnson Sr., who was an All-American at USC and the top overall pick in the 1996 NFL Draft. The younger Johnson is making a name for himself and has blown past the double digit offer mark.
Johnson has good size for a freshman and should end up in the 6-3 to 6-4 range like his pops. He’s a smooth route runner with soft hands and just needs to continue to work on his speed and overall explosiveness.
“I’m definitely working hard on my speed, trying to get stronger and faster,” Johnson said. “I’m in the weight room every day at Mission Viejo and then running on the track afterwards to get my speed up.”
Ohio State sends out one new scholarship offer. Plus, big-time hoops target Myles Turner sets announcement date and more.
Ohio State sent out one new offer on Wednesday. The recipient of the scholarship was '15 WR/TE Miles Boykin of Providence Catholic in New Lenox, Illinois. The 4-star prospect already holds offers from Florida, Illinois, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Wisconsin and many others. The 6'4, 212-pounder is currently ranked as the number two best player in the state of Illinois and the 192nd ranked player in the 2015 class.