Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

'15 DL Elijah Taylor - Cincinnati Moeller

Jeremy Birmingham's picture
March 28, 2014 at 6:39pm
5 Comments

Ohio State offered Elijah Taylor, a 6-foot-3, 275 defensive tackle from Cincinnati Moeller today, as first reported by 247Sports.com's Steve Wiltfong. Taylor is the best defensive lineman in the state of Ohio for 2015 and the Buckeyes are hoping to land 2-3 defensive tackles in this class, so Taylor is a natural fit. 

He's got a Notre Dame offer and the Irish had been the team to beat, but Ohio State could change things up a bit here. He's a high school teammate of Buckeye 2014 signee Sam Hubbard.

I'm working to get in touch with Taylor now and will have an update from the Queen City star as soon as possible.

bodast67's picture

He's a high school teammate of Buckeye 2014 signee Sam Hubbard.

He's a lock !

" I hope when I die, I die laughing"...                

ODEEZ330's picture

Love this offer

O'Deez330
stark county football

+1 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Happy as hell we finally offered but once again I have to ask why so late? Kid is a beast and by the end of the year will have some serious options.Hopefully he decides to come play with Sam.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+4 HS
flying-banana's picture

Birm, you always seem to have a great relationship with so many recruits. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy your writing here immensely and there's no way I would be able to follow recruiting as well without the Eleven Warriors team; but is there any way you want to join Meyer's staff as a recruiter? I feel the Pantoni-Birmingham connection could lead to a lot of booms.

Seattle Linga's picture

Having SH as a former teammate can only be a real good thing.

+1 HS