Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

2015 OH Recruits you want to keep in OH

BuckeyeNation_330's picture
February 11, 2014 at 4:46pm
15 Comments

Rivals just released their top 40 in OH for 2015 there are a few recruits I'd love to keep in OH:

1. 4* ATH Jerome Baker

3. 4* LB Justin Hillard

6. 4* OL George Brown

8. 4* LB Nick Conner

11. 4* ATH David Dowell

12. 4* TE CJ Conrad

13. 4* RB Andrew Dowell

15. 3* LB Anthony McKee

17. 4* LB Reagan WIlliams

18. 3* OL Rob Dowdy

19. 3* DB Kei Beckham

22. 3* DE Jordan Thompson

28. 3* WR Reggie Rogers

32. 3* LB Matthew Draper

35. 3* TE Austin Dorris

Anyone else???

bucknut8's picture

But since I've actually looked at the list now.........

My top guys I wana keep in state (In Order): Already have EGW
1. Justin Hilliard - LB
2. Jerome Baker - ATH
3. Nick Connor - LB
4. George Brown Jr - OL/DL
5. CJ Conrad - TE
6. Rob Dowdy - OT
7. James Daniels - C
8. Rashod Berry - DE

This is a great year for teams in the Big Ten to come into Ohio and load up on kids OSU cant/wont take due to having a more National Class for 2015. As we are invading Florida & will most likely land a ton of Out Of State kids. Alot of people believe we will have a small class of guys from Ohio.

#Buckeyes

+1 HS
JTACbuckeye's picture

Jerome Baker, Justin Hilliard, Eric Glover-Williams, James Daniels, George Brown, the Dowell brothers and CJ Conrad!  Those are the 8 that I want from Ohio.  Hopefully, the others end up at Michigan State, Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue, or Nebraska.

The strong will stand, the weak will fall by the wayside.  100% and then some!

I'm kind of biased to my fellow former and current Stark County players so I'd like to see along with EGW (Canton McKinley), Reagan Williams (Massillon Jackson) and Reggie Rogers (Massillon Washington)

"Bleed Scarlet, Die Gray"

bucknut8's picture

Reagan Williams isnt from Massillon Jackson.

#Buckeyes

My bad I'm so used to writing out Massillon Jackson, but you're correct he's from Jackson, OH

"Bleed Scarlet, Die Gray"

Gray Box's picture

Larry Scott - OSU is in on so many really good running backs this year that their may not be enough room, but if OSU strikes out on a few of them Larry Scott could be a great second RB in the class.

Larry Scott - 2015 | OH | RB | Jr. Highlights:

+2 HS
bergy22's picture

I am a big fan of Larry Scott too. There was some rumbling about grades at one point but I really like his tape. Great combination of size and speed.

Don't see him getting an offer with Baker and possibly Harris filling the running back spots in this class. Its a darn shame because he is a really tough football player.

otrain2416's picture

I want Urban to get the guys that are talented enough to play for us and the big ten to man up and step up their game in ohio. 

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

How many LBs will Ohio State take?

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

BengalErnst's picture

I'll take hillard, baker, egw, Daniels, and berry. The rest can leave Ohio, but I'd like to see them stay in the big10

Nicholas l Ernst

bull1214's picture

in person, I was more impressed by reggie rogers than I was egw.

lljjgg's picture

EGW, Hilliard, Baker, and Larry Scott are the only 4 I feel are absolute no-brainers. The rest I'd like, but OSU could potentially get upgrades for out of state (ala Michael Ferns vs Raekwon McMillan last year).

Then again, it's early. I didn't know anything about Kyle Berger or Sam Hubbard this time last year, and now in retrospect I'm ecstatic OSU got them.

+1 HS
Woodshed's picture

Baker, EGW, Hilliard, Conner, Daniels, and Crawford

Buckeyevstheworld's picture
  1. Justin Hilliard
  2. Jerome Baker
  3. Larry Scott
  4. Nick Conner
  5. George Brown
  6. David Dowell
  7. C.J. Conrad
  8. Rashod Berry
  9. Matthew Jones

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.