Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Quick Bits 2/11 (Ben Edwards is a Buckeye!)

GeneStarwind's picture
February 11, 2014 at 4:41pm
9 Comments

Visitor List (Subject To Change)
February 11th
'15 RB Damien Harris (Berea, KY)
March 21st
'15 TE Chris Clark (Avon, CT)

Scout $ - Early 2016 Five-Star likes Ohio State '16 NJ DT Rashan Gary

• By Young....Has been visited by Coach Warinner at school & is looking forward to speaking with Coach Johnson.

247 $ - Connor OSU Visit: 'It's All Good.....' '15 OH LB Nick Conner

• By Kurelic......Wasn't offered, but had a nice meeting with Coach Meyer. Staff wants him to return for a Spring Practice.

Ohio State recruiting: State Secrets, 2/11 - Tyrek Cole offered, latest on Ricky DeBerry (LGHL)

Ricky DeBerry
While the majority of the focus is now on the class of 2015 and beyond, there is still plenty of activity taking place in attempts to sign '14 DE Malik McDowell from Ohio State. In fact, reports surfaced on Monday that McDowell could potentially take visits to Ohio State and Florida State. Meanwhile, McDowell's high school coach tried to help shed some light on the situation:

"I don't think the visits are set," Conley said. "I think it's something his dad is wishing for, but Malik hasn't said anything but MSU."

Whether or not the Buckeyes and Seminoles will land a visit remains to be seen, but there's certainly plenty left to wonder about how McDowell feels about Michigan State. Without a signed letter of intent, McDowell remains in limbo as multiple schools are awaiting word on what he will decide. Whenever he does pick his school for good (he has until April 1st), Land-Grant Holy Land will have the latest updates.

cont...

EDUGOON's picture

First Glance of Ben Edwards smells of Jack Tatum like ability to smoke WR/RB in his area. WOW this kid is lightsout!!! 4real LightsOut!

"We Don't Believe You, You Need More People"- Hova #GOBUCKS #FreeElGuapo #Famthik

+2 HS
EDUGOON's picture

"We Don't Believe You, You Need More People"- Hova #GOBUCKS #FreeElGuapo #Famthik

+1 HS
m5987usus's picture

Gene man you are awesome, thanks for all the work that you do for us man!

O-H!

+1 HS
bigDbuck's picture

I didn't see a DB on 2013 team as fearless with his body as Ben. Holy smoke this guy brings the wood, not just trying to tackle you, wants to bury you and put you on the sideline!!! Great get!!!

osubuck57's picture

Damian Harris being on campus is definitely a surprise...a very good one!!

SCOTTC.

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

A long snapper? Jim is that you?

+1 HS
BKshepherd's picture

Hey Gene, thanks for all that you do.  One thing I miss from the old site was the "Offers and Commits" page from each year.  I used to have all of them bookmarked.  What are the chances of getting a new one put up on here?

Regards

GeneStarwind's picture

I've been in talks with Jason about getting that back up, hoping we can get it up soon!

+1 HS