Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Will Howard is the Real Deal

+35 HS
KernersvilleBuckeye's picture
March 2, 2024 at 7:22pm
63 Comments

watched all of his games from 2022-23 and I was really impressed. He reads defenses well and his progressions are equally as good. He throws accurately from all 3 levels of the field. He runs really for someone of his statue as he he ripped of at least two 70+ yard TD's. Yes. He had interceptions but those were mostly due to below average WR's and not getting separation. Will had one really good RB in 2022 (Deuce Vaughn and a great TE in 2022-23 (Ben Sinnott) who is one of the 5 best, IMO, in CFB. That was WH main target and they were good. Will threw a lot of swing passes because of the bad receivers. What he can do with our offense is really scary and he'll be able to do what he wants to do. and that's to throw the ball downfield. His character is impeccable and he is a real team leader, unlike McCord. He is much better than KM and I can see why Ryan picked him over all others in the portal. I think it is the perfect marriage and I am super excited to hear more about him during spring practice.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 63 Comments