Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Sherrone Moore Digging His Own Football Grave

+4 HS
Cakewalk23's picture
February 18, 2024 at 10:22am
112 Comments

And it’s a Sunday before the wonderful work week that awaits us, for the most of us anyway.

I wanted to share an article by clutchpoints.com to pour more gasoline in the fire that has consumed the hearts of die-hard Buckeye fans following the loss to the scUM.  The world famous Gus Johnson of Fox Sport asked Sherrone Moore about the recruiting success that OSU had recently.  His 5 word response, 

“We'll settle that in November.”

Let that sink in a little bit… 

The dude is up for an embarrassment.  He’s going to wish that he never took the job.  Morals will be broken and his players will give up mid game against us.  Sherrone Moore has broke ground and started to dig his own grave.

Am I overreacting like a fanatic?  Sure.  Could his comment be taken out of context? Nah.  He’s delusional and still drunk from that natty kool aid. 

I hope somebody at the Woody is seeing this and use it as another motivational tool.  There is nothing bigger than to beat that ScUM up north this season.  If we do that, then everything else will align.

“We'll settle that in November.” -Sherrone Moore

https://clutchpoints.com/michigan-football-coach-sherrone-moore-drops-5-word-response-to-ohio-states-recruiting-success

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 112 Comments