Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Stop the Negative Nancy BS

+56 HS
lew-e's picture
January 9, 2024 at 10:55am
69 Comments

I’d like to start out by saying, yeah that sucked. We all know it. We also know tcun cheated their butts off to get to that place. The facts are on our side and hopefully the ncaa will see the light and relegate that team to the dumpster fire they were born from. 

However! I am tired of seeing all the negative posts! How about we make one dumpster fire thread and everyone just vomits within? We don’t need to be like this. We aren’t them. 

This all reminds me of watching mgoblow melt down for years. All the bpone bullshit. We are on here pissing and moaning like they did for 2 decades. 

The season is over. Get out of your negative heads. Prepare for the next season. And, if you feel like I do, step back a little. There’s nothing I can do as an individual, the NIL and portal potty have changed the sport I used to love, and I would rather not be so fixated on something I have no ability to impact or influence. Let go and live a little. 

And, as always, fuck michigan. Forever and always. Amen. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 69 Comments