Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2024 Ohio State Football Optimism

+41 HS
Elguapo's picture
January 6, 2024 at 12:38pm
91 Comments

I have been called a huge homer on this site ever since I’ve joined and I will admit to an extent I am because I love Ohio state. That said we have now added 2 great transfers, it appears the rumors are true that we will indeed get almost our entire defense back. I also truly believe egbuka and Henderson are coming back and even if Henderson doesn’t it sounds like we would have a great shot at judkins. All that said there has been 2 times in my life where going into the season it really felt like Ohio state was hands down the best team (1998, 2015). I would add 2024 to that list now and as I look at the schedule and what the other teams have lost I don’t see a single possession game on it similar to 2019. 

What is everyone else’s opinion for the 2024 team am I being way to optimistic or do the stars finally seem to have aligned with the production coming back and portal additions 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 91 Comments