Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Keys to Beating TCUN:

+11 HS
hnyg8modonwelfare's picture
November 14, 2023 at 7:36pm
96 Comments

We are 10-0 and have had an impressive season.  We must first focus on Minnesota, but also gear up for the cheaters up north. 

Here are my keys to The Game:

1. The running backs, primarily Henderson and Trayanum, must play their absolute best in between the tackles. Too many times have the RBs left yards on the field due to a lack of vision. Tired of seeing the RBs run right into the first tackler. Make the first guy miss and there is green half the time.
  2. The OL must continue to improve with run blocking.
  3. McCord continues to make smart decisions; and continues not to panic after a mistake. There’s been so much pressure on McCord and he’s handled it as great as anyone. Win or lose I admire his courage.
  4. Our D needs to stop their run.
  5. The OSU program must focus on what it can control. I assume Ryan Day, Staff, and Players already have, and are intently focused on football; not drama. 

Win or lose, I am so glad we get to cheer for a winning program with respected players and coaches; and not a laughing stock that has to cheat and has shitheads running the show. 

We need to put them in their place! Go Buckeyes!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 96 Comments