Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Back to the Future

+19 HS
Cruiser72's picture
October 13, 2023 at 8:15pm
13 Comments

Well tomorrow will be a new OLD world for me, as in 1950 our family moved from Greentree, Utah to Granville. Ohio as my father finished out his career with the Brand New US AIR FORCE, and low and behold on a cold February day I was born into a family of 8 and in 1955 my father showed me how to tune our Radio to WTVN Radio 610 on the dial and every saturday we listened to whomever the Buckeyes played as they cried, I remember feeling proud as my mother would continue to deride my brothers and sisters who were all Utes from Utah, well fast forward to tomorrow as once again Television for the Buckeyes will not be available because of my hate and discontent with NBC, and Walt Disney, but it does not mean I cannot listen to the one item that has remained strong since the 1920's which is radio, so thank you for reading this and to all my fellow Buckeyes including my Father and Mother  (God rest their souls) God Loves You and I love You and am extremely proud to have lived my life as a Scarlet and Grey blooded NUT     OHHH !!!   HHHHHH !!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments