Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

7 Best Players to Play in South Bend This Saturday

-1 HS
Fight'nBuckeyeHilltopper's picture
September 21, 2023 at 12:06pm
33 Comments

Like last week these are the 7 best players regardless of team heading into South Bend, week 4, Saturday.

1. Marvin Harrison Jr.: (Ohio State)

Just like last week, MHJ makes the top spot again he looked absolutely blazing fast against the Hilltoppers in Ohio Stadium last week and I believe he will play a massive role in this game.

2. Emeka Egbuka: (Ohio State)

After last week I would certainly say that Egbuka is a top 5 WR in college football he had multiple touchdown receptions last week and I hope to see him do that again.

3. Tommy Eichenberg (Ohio State)

Tommy showed exactly why he is the core member of the Ohio State Defense last week putting up 10 tackles, 9 of which all by himself, and one of which in assistance. Absolutely the best defensive player playing in South Bend this Saturday.

4. Sam Hartman (Notre Dame)

I know that McCord had a great game last week, but I still think that Hartman is slightly better throwing for 1061 yards, 13 TDs, and 0 interceptions. Maybe McCord will prove himself to be better this weekend.

5. Kyle McCord (Ohio State)

Kyle McCord has moved up 2 spots from last week (from 7th to 5th) and not a bad look either as ND is a good football team deserving of much praise. After the deep balls and accurate passes from McCord last week I believe Kyle is deserving of his placement.

6. Benjamin Morrison (Notre Dame)

Benjamin Morrison is Notre Dame's best corner and in my opinion, the 2nd best defensive player playing this Saturday in South Bend, Indiana. He hasn't shown a lot this season with only 7 tackles and 1 interception but I have a hunch that he will perform come this Saturday.

7. J.T. Tuimolau (Ohio State)

J.T. has been disappointing this season with only an assist on a tackle last Saturday, hopefully, he can have a great game this Saturday but he will not be in my rankings next week if he falls flat once more.

Honorable Mention to Audic Estime (Notre Dame), Joe Alt (Notre Dame), Steele Chambers (Ohio State), Treyveon Henderson (Ohio State), and Cade Stover (Ohio State).

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 33 Comments