Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Meeting Cade Stover After YSU Game (best Dude Ever)

+49 HS
remraf_buckeye's picture
September 14, 2023 at 8:40am
16 Comments

Went to the YSU game with my dad and brother last week and had the coolest time meeting Cade Stover after the game. Shortly after the game as we were walking out we were walking near the Stover family. My dad had recognized Cade's dad from the AgPro Advertisement deal my dad went and introduced himself, he is also a farmer, so they hit it off pretty quick and it led to us all getting a photo with Cade.

Such a great advocate and representative for Ohio agriculture and has truly embraced it in his time at Ohio State. Means a ton to many rural Buckeyes all around the state.

We have been fans of Stover ever since he committed and tied an OSU flag to the back of their family’s John Deere tractor for his commitment video.

Cade couldn’t have been nicer and just wanted to hear about our farm. Just a few minutes for him but it made a lifelong memory for me and my family. Major props to Cade and his whole family.

In the current world of college football where the sport asks for more ($) from fans than ever, so cool interacting with a player/their family that was so appreciative of his situation.

(Mod Edit: Took down your podcast Ads, Remaf. Reopening your post now.)

Mods, am I able to just share the pic? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments