Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The 7 Best Players Playing in Columbus on Saturday (Week 3)

-3 HS
Fight'nBuckeyeHilltopper's picture
September 13, 2023 at 9:34pm
18 Comments

This list is a ranking of 7 regardless of team. These are the best 7 players playing in the shoe on Saturday.

1. Marvin Harrison Jr. (Ohio State)

• Arguably the reciever in college football this year Marvin Harrison Jr. should get at least 200 yards in this scoring contest on saturday.

2. Emeka Egbuka (Ohio State)

• Considering our receiving core is absolutely stacked I can affirmatively say heading into this game Egbuka is at least on this list, Egbuka is near on par with MHJ.

3. J.T Tuimoloau (Ohio State)

• We all remember Tuimoloau's incredible performance against Penn State, and I truly think that he may have a platinum level performance in this game as well, you could argue number 4 deserves this spot more.

4. Tommy Eichenberg (Ohio State)

• Tommy Eichenberg and Tuimoloau are interchangeably some of the best defensive players in college football. I just think that J.T will have a slightly better performance.

5. Austin Reed (Western Kentucky)

• No offense to McCord but I believe that Austin Reed is the better quarterback this saturday, as the passing yards leader and with more experience, I believe he will put up at least 200 yards passing.

6. Malachi Corley (Western Kentucky)

• Malachi Corley is considered by some to be a top 10 reciever in college football. I think that tells you all you need to know about how good Ohio State's recieving core is. Corley is also so low because he is coming off injuries from the game against South Florida.

7. Kyle McCord

• Kyle McCord comes in as the number 7 due to his inexperience and unpredictability, however he is still Ohio States quarterback and will always play a major role in Ohio State's successes, hence why McCord is on this list and deservedly so. 

Anyways, I would like to hear your opinions, who are your top 7 players playing in Columbus on Saturday? And as always Go Bucks! O-H!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments