Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

All Time OSU Football Roster NCAA 14

+7 HS
mattbuckeyeguy15's picture
August 21, 2023 at 1:36pm
9 Comments

Was bored this summer while waiting for the upcoming football season to start, and after reading the four kings posts on here I was inspired to make an all time OSU football roster on NCAA 14 CFB Revamped Mod on my PC. For those who don't know, CFB Revamped is a Mod for NCAA 14 that updates the rosters, some graphics, team uniforms, playbooks, has a CFB playoff mode (game originally only had BCS system) etc. I tried my best to do my research and include as many of the greats as possible but this is the line up I created(backups in parentheses):

QB: Justin Fields, (Troy Smith, J.T. Barrett, C.J. Stroud, Braxton Miller)

FB: Pete Johnson (Jim Otis)

RB1: Archie Griffin RB2: Eddie George (Ezekiel Elliott, Hopalong Cassidy, Keith Byars, Chris Wells)

WR1: Cris Carter. WR2: Marvin Harrison Jr. WR3: Chris Olave. WR4: David Boston (Terry Glenn, Garrett Wilson, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Santonio Holmes, Ted Ginn Jr.)

TE: Ricky Dudley(Jeremy Ruckert, Cade Stover)

LT: Orlando Pace

LG: Jim Lachey

C: Nick Mangold

RG: Jim Parker

RT: Korey Stringer

Defense:

LE: Joey Bosa (Nick Bosa, Mike Vrabel)

RE: Chase Young (Cameron Heyward, Will Smith)

DT: Jim Stillwagon(Bill Willis)

NT: Dan Wilkinson (Johnathan Hankins)

LOLB: Andy Katzenmoyer (Ryan Shazier)

MLB: A.J. Hawk (James Laurinatis)

ROLB: Chris Spielman (Tom Cousineau)

CB1: Antoine Winfield (Shawn Springs)

CB2: Malcom Jenkins (Marshon Lattimore)

CB3: Denzel Ward (Chris Gamble) 

FS: Malik Hooker/Mike Doss

SS: Jack Tatum (Damon Moore)

Special Teams:

KR: Ted Ginn Jr., Keith Byars

PR: Ted Ginn Jr. (David Boston)

K: Mike Nugent

P: Drue Chrisman

I played a few games with a friend and had fun blowing teams out, then I got so bored I decided to make another All Time CFB team so All time OSU could play better competition and thus used the internet to the best of my ability to make an all time Alabama roster. Here's a video of that game (Spoiler alert: the Buckeyes win):

The audio isn't the best since i'm playing on a PS3 emulator and it can be choppy at times, but it's fine for the most part, was still a fun game to play. I also made all time teams for Miami (Fl.) and USC. As a younger fan of Ohio State and CFB as a whole (started watching consistently in 2010) it's been a lot of fun researching and learning about older players and teams before my time.

Let me know what you think. Who would you include on your all time OSU team?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments