Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week’s Question: You Can Add One Player from Another College Football Team to Ohio State’s 2023 Roster. Who’s Your Pick?

Dan Hope's picture
August 7, 2023 at 8:00am
27 Comments

This Week’s Question is simple: If you could add one player currently playing for another college football team to Ohio State’s 2023 roster, who would you draft?

My choice would be Penn State left tackle Olu Fashanu. He’s a projected top-10 NFL draft pick who would fill Ohio State’s biggest position of need, allowing the Buckeyes to move Josh Fryar back to right tackle, all while taking a top player away from one of Ohio State’s biggest competitors in the Big Ten.

USC quarterback Caleb Williams also warranted consideration, considering he’s the reigning Heisman Trophy winner. Georgia tight end Brock Bowers was also tempting, considering he’s such a unique weapon (imagine a defense having to cover Marvin Harrison Jr., Emeka Egbuka AND Brock Bowers?). But I’m more concerned about Ohio State’s offensive tackle situation than I am its quarterback or tight end situation.

Who would you pick?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments