Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week's Question: What Storyline Are You Most Interested in Surrounding Ohio State Football As Fall Camp Opens This Week?

Garrick Hodge's picture
July 31, 2023 at 8:00am
43 Comments

We are three days away from Ohio State football officially beginning fall camp. 

Starting Thursday, Eleven Warriors will bring you plenty of coverage from all angles surrounding the Buckeyes as they prepare for their Week 1 opener against Indiana. Which leads me to ask, what fall camp storyline interests you the most as we head into the first practice of the fall? 

The easy answer is the quarterback competition between Kyle McCord and Devin Brown. But the easy answer is no fun, so I'm going with how Ohio State structures its offensive line. 

OSU will have three new starters up front and will need to fill both tackle spots and a new center assuming Matt Jones and Donovan Jackson remain at both guard spots. As of now, the front runners at each position are probably Josh Fryar at left tackle, Josh "Jimmy" Simmons at right tackle and Carson Hinzman at center. 

But could someone emerge in camp and earn one of those spots? Everything is far from solidified, and offensive line is definitely a position battle I'll be looking closely at over the next few weeks.

What storylines interest you?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments