Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week's Question: Aside From Ohio State, Which College Football Teams Have the Best Uniforms?

0 HS
Griffin Strom's picture
July 24, 2023 at 8:00am
57 Comments

Ohio State's new gray alternates have drummed up plenty of excitement over the past several days, which got me thinking about the general uniformisphere across college football. Aside from Ohio State, which obviously has one of the cleanest looks in the sport (if not THE cleanest), which college football teams have the best uniforms in your opinion?

In most sports, I tend to like classic looks that hold a lot of tradition. That's why, despite a team like Oregon having all kinds of cool uniform combinations, I prefer Ohio State and USC's threads. Perhaps you could put Notre Dame in that category as well, although I'm not a huge fan of the navy blue.

Try to set aside your disdain for particular programs, if possible, and sound off on the best-looking uniforms in college football below.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 57 Comments