Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Let's Take a Step Back and Realize How Good We Have It!

+1 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture
January 9, 2023 at 3:53am
11 Comments

This is my first thread post on here in years.

I just came across a saddest moments this season thread on reddit and I am officially glad I was born a Buckeye (just like many of you). Penn State, Nebraska, Oregon State, South Carolina, and Texas A&M fans we're simply down bad about this season. We are too, mostly because of the TTUN loss, but we have a damn good team to root for. The 2-loss-Tressel era is dead and gone, we're here to win outright B1G Titles and National Championships. We have a coach who can do it, we have a squad that can do it. The guy that knocked out MHJ had a DUI in September and six other charges but it just means more in the SEC so he's allowed to play and win DMVP. If we play by their rules we have 5 rings since 2000, we don't because we have integrity, because we're better than that. (Two former Georgia players went after a Lions athletic trainer in the SNF game tonight, one got ejected)

This was very surprising to me because leading up to the Peach Bowl Georgia players and coaches were very classy. Something is wrong with them boys in the south. Urban Meyer was able to run 99% clean programs everywhere he went except Florida. There's something in the water down there.

And don't give me shit about JT Barrett's DUI he slept in his car all us alcoholics have done that before.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments