Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Peach Bowl Tickets

+7 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
December 9, 2022 at 10:10am
92 Comments

I know we have a Peach Bowl Guide on what Atlanta has to offer going... But figured I could start a thread to see if there are any extra tickets floating around out there.  I know officially the Ohio State allotment doesn't get disbursed until December 15th... Seems like there were some initial emails that may have been sent, but tickets for those selected won't show up until next week is my understanding.  Obviously going to hold off until both schools get their roughly 40,000 tickets into the ether before making the jump onto the secondary market... I'm sure with Georgia needing no travel at all they're going to keep a premium price on the ones they possess and if no one pays it they'll just make the 45 minute drive for them to the game... But I'm fortunate to be located just north of Nashville and could potentially make the drive day of game if need be.  If anyone has anything available please feel free to share.

P.S. Would've loved to have been playing TCU in the Fiesta Bowl.. I purchased from the TCU ticket office back in 2018 when we played them in Dallas at Jerry World and still got an email link to apply for their allotment.  Wild.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 92 Comments