Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Be Careful of the Fire Ryan Day Talk

+19 HS
Buckeye_bob's picture
November 29, 2022 at 10:43am
85 Comments

I hear many supposed Buckeye call for Ryan Day to be fired! We must be very careful of what we wish for!!  Ryan Day's record at Ohio State is 45-5, .900 Win% But he is 1-2 vs Michigan. So should he be fired?

We must remember Justin Fields was recruited by Ryan Day and every 5star QB in the QB room were brought here by Ryan Day they most likely would be gone! Do you want to go back to the years of wondering if the QB could complete a forward pass? Or when the mention of a QB commit comes he is a 4star and everyone says WTF is that?  Something else that you have to realize is that if Day is asked to pack his bags most likely every single coach on his staff will be asked to do the same including Hartline! Most high profile coaches have a support staff that goes with them. Problem 3 is if Day was asked to leave likely most of the team of high profile QB's and other recruits and players would hit the portal within 24 hrs. The program would be gutted!! I can remember in 1987 when John Cooper was hired there were 1 or 2 recruits committed to OSU, it was so bad I remember the Columbus sports radio talk shows asking local athletes to come tryout for the football team! This is real.  Just cool off and let this play out.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 85 Comments