Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

If Notre Dame Knocks off USC Tonight, Ohio State Will Be the Only 1 Loss Team in the Country

+8 HS
PaperHandsMan's picture
November 26, 2022 at 6:25pm
59 Comments

It’s hard to go undefeated, only 3 teams are still unblemished (UGA, UM, TCU).

After the top 3, we have USC & OSU both sitting with 1 loss. Then there is a heap of 2 Loss teams, it saddens me that half our fanbase wants our team seemingly dropped to the bottom of the pile, after our first loss.

Ohio State can/should still make the Playoffs if the Irish knock off the Trojans tonight. I hope this this team gets a chance to redeem themselves and makes the CFP with new life breathed into them after recalibrating from this loss. Imagine how sweet it would be to beat Michigan in the NCG if we both make it? It could feel almost like an SEC fairy tale in the Midwest.

I question some of these fans who don’t think our team deserves a second chance after 1 disappointing outcome, the “deserving” teams we will be compared against for a Playoff spot will likely have 2 losses on their resumes. 
FFS pull yourself together guys! Smh

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 59 Comments