Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Most Nervous/Anxious/Hype Ive Been Before OSU Games: Since 2010

+2 HS
nafimafi's picture
November 23, 2022 at 2:29am
51 Comments

obviously most of us on this site are past "cfb fans" but moreso die hard Buckeye fans. Losses sting, big wins feel great. We follow recruiting, players, coaches, and all that comes with that. All that means many of us are very emotionally invested into this sport and program, and I am for sure that. As im getting older I have been doing better about not letting losses hurt as much, but I remember my middle and high school days (2010-2017) each loss would hurt so bad, and I genuinely couldnt sleep before huge games.

Its been a while since I felt that anxiety before a buckeye game, but this week I have been slightly reminded of those days as this massive matchup with ttun approaches. I thought I would list out some of the games I have been the most nervous , as a fan, before kickoff since I started seriously watching as a fifth grader in 2010, and see if yall have felt like that for any games!

5: OSU vs Clemson, 2019 Fiesta Bowl

4. OSU at MSU, 2014

3. OSU vs Michigan, 2016

2. OSU vs Clemson, 2016 Fiesta Bowl

1. OSU vs Alabama, 2015 Sugar Bowl

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 51 Comments