Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Game vs 11/26

+3 HS
kiddbuckeye's picture
November 16, 2022 at 3:02pm
11 Comments

As far back as I can remember Ohio State vs TTUN was known as The Game. I am sure many here have similar memories. Growning up in NE Ohio, no internet, no ESPN, only talk radio and Pete Franklin, Plain Dealer and nightly sport segment was how we had news about The Game. 

The Game, as with any Ohio born child should be the first words after mom and dad. This year, and not really sure when it happened, my guess maybe after the loss last year, maybe sometime this past Spring or during fall camp. It seems the The Game has been replaced with 11/26. Now I don't mean this litterally but even the media has caught up with this as well. I have found myself referring to The Game as 11/26 as well. 

Now The Game will always be The Game, and this post is not meant to suggest anything otherwise, it is meant light-heartedly as something I noticed and thought I would post to discuss. 10 days and counting until The Game. GO BUCKS !!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments