Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

CJ Stroud is on the Home Stretch

+33 HS
teeedawg's picture
November 14, 2022 at 9:51pm
42 Comments

Crazy to think that CJ Stroud has, at most, five more games left in a Buckeye uniform. And one more home game. Feels like just yesterday that the California kid was making his first career start in Minnesota on that cold, rainy Thursday night.

Before last season, we hadn't even seen him attempt a pass. All we had was that TD run against Michigan State. A shaky first couple games, and the loss to Oregon didn't inspire much confidence. Since then, he's evolved into one of the best QBs in Ohio State history.

CJ is the best pure passer I've seen at Ohio State. It's either him or Haskins (RIP).

CJ's greatest strength is his ability to respond in moments of adversity. He's taken every failure and setback and used it to make himself better. I truly believe the best is yet to come for him in life.

We've seen CJ grow up from a shy, reserved kid to the undisputed leader of our national championship caliber team. I'm glad he's in our corner with our toughest games of the season coming up.

Just going to soak it all for the rest of the season. What a journey CJ's been on these past two years. Hoping for the storybook ending, but no matter how these next few games go, he'll go down as a Buckeye legend.

Will always be a CJ fan for the rest of my life!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 42 Comments