Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2022 Big Ten Football Championship Game - Ticket Renewal

+2 HS
Bristol24's picture
August 31, 2022 at 2:49pm
0 Comments

If you purchased tickets to 2021 Big Ten Football Championship Game, you should have received an email to renew them today (8/31/2022) at 1pm.  You have until 9/6/2022.  Price are up 50% to 75% for my tickets ($100 to $150 - $175).  I purchased extra tickets last year and I was able to renew them too.  Go Bucks!!!

Email is excerpt from my email:

Thank you for your continued support of Big Ten Football. You are eligible to renew your tickets for the 2022 Big Ten Football Championship Game.

ALL tickets will again be digital this year and accessible via your smart phone. When accessing the account using your smart phone, you will be able to view the rotating barcode for entry or save to mobile wallet. Screen shots of the tickets will not work for entry into the game. We will send additional information closer to game day on how to access, transfer, and use your digital tickets.

In order to better manage the secondary ticket market and ensure that as many fans as possible have access to tickets, all Big Ten Football Championship Game ticket purchasers, including renewal ticket purchasers, will be limited to purchasing six tickets. This process will allow you to renew up to six of the same seats you had in 2021. If you wish to purchase additional tickets, you may do so during the presale beginning September 12. Upgrades are not available for 2022.
You will also be able to access your invoice and pay for your tickets using the step by step information below. After a thorough evaluation of ticket pricing for similar events, the Big Ten Conference has instituted a price increase for the first time since 2016. Ticket prices for 2022 are as follows and will be reflected in the invoice at the link below:

- If your ticket was in the 500- or 600-levels in the endzones, the price will be $60
- If your ticket was in the 500- or 600-levels in the corners, the price will be $80
- If your ticket was in the 500- or 600-levels between the endzones, the price will be either $100 or $80 depending on location
- If your ticket was in the 100-, 200-, 300- or 400-levels below the 25-yard line into the endzones, the price will be either $175 or $150 depending on location
Payment must be made by 11:59 PM ET on September 9. At that time, any unpaid tickets will be deleted from your account.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.