Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

TIKCET THREAD: Seeking 1 Notre Dame Ticket - Sell/Trade 2 TTUN Tickets on 50 Y/L

+1 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
August 27, 2022 at 10:44am
10 Comments

Hey fellas... We've made it... GAME WEEK!!!!!  So my dad, brother and I already have our tickets to the game but my uncle is wanting to comedown to meet us in Columbus for the game Saturday... We are sitting in 6B, but I'm open to sitting by myself and letting my uncle sit with my dad and brother.  He's a vet so we were hoping to get lucky and snag a solo VetTix ticket, but as you know there is no dump because this is a sell out.. So if anyone selling a solo I'm open to it.. We also have a pair to the TTUN game.  The pair is in 20 B Row 3... That's low BDeck right under the overhang on the 50 yardline.. They're two seats off the isle.  We have them listed at $1500 per ticket on Ticketmaster as there other comps at or around that.  Obviously the fees are astronomical on Ticketmaster I think it is close to 15% sellers fee so we'd come down quite a bit off that price if we could do it privately.  Also, open to a trade for a solo ticket to next week's game and then a little cash.  Feel free to use this thread to post other tickets.  I love moving my tickets on ElevenWarriors.. Have some great memories meeting fellow Buckeyes and getting them to people who will be as loud as I would in the seats I have.  GO BUCKS!!!

P.S. I am expecting the decibel level for Saturday to be at a fever pitch.. 2009 USC or 2017 Penn State 4th quarter loud.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments