Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Buckeye Bars and Input - Seattle WA

+3 HS
M5gatronBuckeye's picture
August 24, 2022 at 3:19pm
28 Comments

Hello all, 

Im going to be in Seattle the day the Buckeyes beat down ND. I’m reaching out to see what Buckeye bars are out there and would be a good place to watch the game. The OSU alumni site says the Mustard Seed grill is the official bar but I figured some of you would have some great input. 
I was in Phoenix/Scottsdale back in 2019 for the blackout game against MSU. Went to the Bottled Blonde and was blown away with how awesome of an experience that was. Anything that comes close to that would be fantastic. 

also, if any of you have any general input on things to do in the Pacific Northwest, I’m all ears. Will be out there for a week and I have a pretty good idea of what do to, but any advice from fellow Buckeyes is always welcomed. Will be in Seattle for 2 days. Mt. Rainer for 3 days and the Portland area for the last 2 days. 
I don’t want to do anything in Portland so I plan on taking the wife to some beaches on the coast and driving down the 101 for a bit. 
Thank you all. Go Buckeyes. Beat Michigan 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments