Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Nebraska 247 Writer Says CJ Stroud Not That Good

+16 HS
Double Nickels's picture
July 21, 2022 at 8:07pm
170 Comments

Buddy from out there sent this over. Apparently the Nebraska 247 writer who was famously predicting Dylan Raiola would commit to Nebraska and was completely blindsided when he chose Ohio State was on a local Omaha radio station today and said neither CJ Stroud or Aidan O'Connell gets you particularly excited and said regarding Stroud "I don't think he's that good." Said he watched him in Lincoln last year (where he threw for 405 yards without Garrett Wilson) "kind of suck all day long." Also said he wasn't impressed with him for large stretches of last year and said he's not enamored by a guy that might be a slam dunk first round pick. 

You have to fast forward to about -21.00 and they're talking about Nebraska's potential all-conference players and the discussion turns to B10 QBs. 

This is possibly one of the stupidest takes I've heard on sports radio and I've heard a lot. Link below

https://p.ftur.io/koznam/7790

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 170 Comments