Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Notre Dame Tickets

+7 HS
jtlbuckeye1's picture
May 23, 2022 at 10:15am
30 Comments

Hey everyone, 

I dropped the ball on my alumni donation last year to be eligible to purchase tickets, so I’m trying to figure out the best way to buy single game tickets for the Notre Dame game. My father in law (Irish Catholic from Queens) grew up a Notre Dame fan, but I’ve been able to make a Buckeye out of him over the past few years. I was hoping to surprise him with some tickets to his first game.

I think single game tickets usually go on sale in July / August through the university (I know they don’t release the exact date too far in advance). But I see tickets already available on StubHub / Seat Geek for $300/ticket. Does anyone know exactly what these tickets are? If single game tickets haven’t gone on sale yet, how are they already being sold on secondary market? I assume these are either season ticket holders, or the university gives these brokers tickets in advance to take advantage of the high prices.

We are going regardless of the price, I’m just trying to determine when we think might be the best time to pull the trigger, and if what is up right now is legit.

Thanks and Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments