Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Request for Action if You're Looking for a New OSU Jersey

+18 HS
SkoBux's picture
January 12, 2022 at 12:04pm
8 Comments

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a new OSU jersey this morning. I've lost a ton of weight and needed a new one to celebrate my favorite team and alma mater. 

In taking a look at the choices, I had an opportunity that wasn't presented to me the last time I bought a jersey: purchasing a jersey with a current player's name and number. 

Which got me thinking about who I could support with my purchase. To me it was a no brainer: Demario McCall. 

It's opportune that 11W did a focus piece on him earlier today ( if you haven't read it here's the link )

I can't think of a more deserving person to get a little kickback from a simple purchase I was already going to make. The man is the penultimate example of a leader-through-actions and I'm proud to share a space with him as an alumnus. He's the ultimate Buckeye. 

So, if you're looking for a new jersey, I ask you at least consider purchasing one with his name and number on the back. It's my understanding the players take part in profit sharing from purchases, so it's the least I can do from my POV.

Feel free to add your color, whether you agree, disagree, or have additional info you'd like to add.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments