Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Throwing Support for the Other OSU

+4 HS
Brittlebonesnap's picture
November 28, 2021 at 9:38am
8 Comments

Welp, I am still wallowing in my own misery some 18 hours later, but it is time to move on and pick a horse for the CFP. Let's go through the contenders:

Georgia- Never will I pull for an SEC program, even one who beats the doors off Alabama in the SEC championship.

Alabama- See comment above.

*ichigan - If it was these guys fighting for the fate of the entire planet... Well, we had a good run, I will take a dirt nap before I root for these shit bags

Cincinnati- getting closer, but I am not going to root for a team from my own state at our expense. Cincinnati getting better is not beneficial for our future recruiting success in the Queen City.

Oklahoma State- I am not overly fond of Mike Gundy, but the school initials check out. Not to mention, them having success is a giant middle finger to the SEC. Their success also doesn't really impact our future recruiting success in the areas we like to pull from, but it does tend to impact the likes of Oklahoma and Texas.

In summary, it is a terrible way to live, but welcome to my miserable world of getting through the CFP without my Buckeyes.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments