Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

OSU at 2?

+10 HS
stavobuck's picture
November 22, 2021 at 10:59am
47 Comments

After this weekend, I think it’s pretty clear The Buckeyes should be the number 2 team in the country, taking Alabama down a peg. OSU’s recent play, completely dominating top 20 and top 10 teams, makes a fairly irrefutable case, in my opinion. 

On the other side, despite their records,  I don’t think LSU and Arkansas are terrible and mediocre respectively, as some are saying. They’re probably decent to good wins for The Tide, but they don’t compare to our recent dominance. 

On a side note, I’ve been shocked at the defensive turn around, and Barnes has exceeded expectations, to my thinking. The Silver Bullets have achieved very respectable pass and run rankings, nationally. As a result, we have a legitimate National Championship capable team. The offense has improved, sure, but they were never the problem. 

What do you all think? Will the committee slot us just behind UGA, or will we only jump Oregon? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 47 Comments